Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 23, 2009

Morning Sickness.....YEAH RIGHT!!!!

Why in the world do they call it morning sickness?

I've been sooo sick at night. If I eat a big meal after 5:00pm, I'm throwing up by 7:00pm or 7:30pm. The only thing that seems to help is ice cream - I know, I know some people might say it's all in my head. Well, if you want to witness my puking, feel free to make me eat a big dinner after 5:00pm, then stick around. I am sure Brian would love a break of rubbing my back, running for water, and holding back my hair as I am praying to the porcelain gods.

Today was the first day that I am actually feeling sick in the morning. But I attribute that to forgetting to take my prenatal vitamin at night, and therefore I took it this morning. There are warnings out there that prenatal vitamins can upset your stomach. I thought taking it with juice and eating yogurt would help; Nope!

Of course there was a week or so that all that felt good in my stomach was saltine crackers and sprite. I was so shocked people at work didn't assume and start spreading the rumors.

We told my mom last night! She was so amazed! She loved the book and didn't get it until she opened up the front cover and read
"Can't wait to meet you in June 2010!
Love, Baby Jeannette"

She was in awe, and was surpised that we didn't have any trouble getting pregnant, not to mention it being right after the wedding! We told my brother as well, by giving him a baby cell phone and telling him that he was in charge of teaching the baby to text. (Taylor is always texting)

No comments:

Post a Comment